Secure Electronic Voting
Aggelos Kiayias (CSE)
Laurent Michel (CSE)
Alexander Russell (CSE)
Alexander Shvartsman (CSE)
- Book Chapters
- A. Kiayias and M. Yung, “E-voting with Vector-Ballots”, In Towards Trustworthy Election Systems, (Eds. D. Chaum, R. Rivest, M. Jakobsson, B. Schoenmakers, P. Ryan and J. Benaloh). Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer Verlag, to appear in 2009.
- A. Kiayias and M. Yung, “Robust Verifiable Non-Interactive Zero-Sharing: A voting utility for enhanced privacy”, Chapter 9 of Secure Electronic Voting, Advances in Information Security, Vol. 7, (Ed. D. Gritzalis), Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, 2002, ISBN 1-4020- 7301-1, pp. 139-152.
- Peer-Reviewed Journals
- T. Antonyan, S. Davtyan, S. Kentros, A. Kiayias, N. Nicolau, A. Russell, and A. Shvartsman, “State-wide Elections, Optical Scan Voting Systems, and the Pursuit of Integrity”, IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security
- Peer-Reviewed Conference Papers
- T. Antonyan, S. Davtyan, S. Kentros, A. Kiayias, L. Michel, N. Nicolau, A. Russell, and A. Shvartsman, “Automating Voting Terminal Event Log Analysis,” USENIX/ACCURATE Electronic Voting Technology Workshop – EVT’09, Montreal Canada, August 10-11, 2009.
- S. Davtyan, S. Kentros, A. Kiayias, L.D. Michel, N.C. Nicolau, A. Russell, A. See, N. Shashidhar, and A. Shvartsman, “Taking total control of voting systems: firmware manipulations on an optical scan voting terminal,” in Proceedings of the 2009 ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC), Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, March 9-12, 2009. pp. 2049-2053.
- S. Davtyan, S. Kentros, A. Kiayias, L. Michel, N. Nicolau, A. Russell, A. See, N. Shashidhar, and A. Shvartsman, “Pre-Election Testing and Post-Election Audit of Optical Scan Voting Terminal Memory Cards,” USENIX/ACCURATE Electronic Voting Technology Workshop – EVT’08, San Jose CA, July 28-29, 2008.
- A. Kiayias, L. Michel, A. Russell, N. Shashidhar, A. See, A. Shvartsman, and S. Davtyan, “Tampering with Special Purpose Trusted Computing Devices: A Case Study in Optical Scan E-Voting,” in 23rd Annual Computer Security Applications Conference (ACSAC 2007), December 10-14, 2007, Miami Beach, Florida, USA. IEEE Computer Society 2007, pp. 30-39.
- A. Kiayias, M. Korman, and D. Walluck, “Adder: A Secure Internet Voting System,” Applied Computer Security Applications Conference – ACSAC 2006, Proceedings by IEEE. December 2006. pp. 165—174.
- A. Kiayias and M. Yung, “The Vector-Ballot E-Voting Approach,” in the Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Financial Cryptography 2004, Springer, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 311, pp. 128—145, Feb. 2004. http://www.springerlink.com/content/wx1tn04w0dp3x5d6/
- A. Kiayias and M. Yung, “Self-Tallying Elections and Perfect Ballot Secrecy,” in the Proceedings of the International Workshop on Practice and Theory in Public Key Cryptography, PKC 2002. Springer, Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 2274, pp. 141-158.